Monday, January 29, 2007

Hi from Mom's

Ethan and I left home this morning to come stay with Mom for a couple of days.
She's been having some trouble with her shoulder and arm, and it turns out to be her 7th vertebrae (is that plural?). I took her for an MRI today. She's just in some pain, on some meds, and can't drive. I hope they can fix it without too much trouble. I'm still on my healthier eating plan (I hate to call it a diet), altough it's been hard to get in the exercise here lately. I did my walking last week, but that was it-no weights or Pilates. I'm hoping to get in a walk tomorrow while Ethan naps. Oh, I was trying to log in and enter my food for today, and in case anyone was wondering, it's healthylivingonline.com, not just healthyliving. I'm going to try and get some food made and put in small servings in the freezer while I'm here. I hope she's able to get it fixed somehow and get back to her routine. She goes to the doctor on Wednesday, so maybe we'll know more after that.
Well, it's late, and I need some sleep. Please pray for my mom that she will get some relief soon (and for John taking care of Emily!). I just wonder what her hair will look like tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How is your mom doing? Any relief yet? Hope you are all doing well.