Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Good Weekend

Hi there to those of you who actually read my little blog. We went to Katie's for the weekend and went to the ball game Saturday night. We actually got to watch the girls play, too. Saturday Katie and I did an interesting exercise video. I laughed at it at first, but I wasn't laughing at the end. My calves were sore from all the hopping up and down and back and forth. Thanks to Staci for having us over after lunch and letting our kids play. We enjoyed going to church Sunday and the yummy lunch Katie made (well, I helped a little). We got to go to Target and the big nice Kroger on Chenal on the way home. That may not sound very exciting, but I LOVE that Kroger. They have so much variety that I can't get here. I'm lucky to find any cilantro or turkey smoked sausage. Of course I can find all the "chitlins" and "cracklins" I could want (which I don't).
I hated to see the Bisons lose. They came back from behind and worked so hard! Better luck next time, Matt.
Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Laura,
It was so good to see you this weekend. I wish we could have visited more than a few seconds in Bible Class. I am glad you had a good visit with Katie and got to shop at the awesome Kroger!