They babysat for us last Tuesday night, when we attended a fundraising dinner for Black River Technical College. I haven't dressed up this much in a long time (probably college!).
Don't we clean up well? There was a silent auction and a live auction. We bid on a 30G iPod and won! I really wanted the 30 minute ride in a 1941 PT17 (?) airplane, but that was WAY out of our range.
My in-laws looked at a house in Jonesboro on their way home. Ethan and I tagged along and went to the mall. They are thinking that Michigan is too rough in winter and would like to move south this coming fall or so. I hope they do! In case you're wondering, my in-laws are great and we get along very well. Plus, it's not like they'd be here in the same town - just a 45-minute drive away.
We had a good weekend. The weather was really nice yesterday and Saturday. It was sunny and 70 both days, so the kids got some outside play time in. Ethan made a new friend, Reid. Can you guess what Ethan would like for his birthday in April?
John will probably kill me, but I liked this picture. John was a little sleepy after his bike ride, and he had a little cold - well still has it. Aren't they cute?
Check out my cousin Matt. He hardly even knows who I am, but it's fun to brag about a "famous" cousin. We got to go to that game Thursday night - his last home game. We will miss seeing him play, but maybe some pro team will get him!
Next post: New car!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are! Bailey will be 7 in June. I love the backwards idea. How fun! Tell John hello from all of us!
Backwards--What a fun idea!!
Post a Comment