I don't have much time to write today, but wanted you all (the 3 of you who read my blog!) to check out the Touch-A-Life link over there to the right. They help children from different countries get out of slavery. Emily's birthday party is this weekend, and my in-laws are coming for a visit. It'll be a good weekend!
Also check out this website about the lunar eclipse happening Wednesday night. We'll have to try out Emily's telescope she got for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you get out the telescope? They showed it on the news here b/c it was too cloudy for us to see. It was beautiful! Hope everything else is good with your sweet family!
Hi, Laura!
I've kept up with your blog posts - just haven't commented for a while. Because of my depression.
But, I'm better and wanted to make contact. Hope you and your family are getting settled in.
Much love,
Dee
Hey Lizzie -
Update?!?!
Post a Comment