Thanks, Lara. I hope I'm doing this correctly. I guess I'll tag someone else, but it's too late right now to think of who.
1. Who is your man? John Tucker
2. How long have you been together? 14 years (married)
3. How long dated? 2.5 years, including 1 year engagement
4. How old is your man? 35
5. Who eats more? A lady never tells, but I probably do.
6. Who said "I love you" first? John did.
7. Who is taller? John
8. Who sings better? John does, but I enjoy it more.
9. Who is smarter? It's a toss-up, but I got a better score on my ACT. He's quicker at mental math, even though that was my major.
10. Whose temper is worse? I don't know - we don't "blow our fuses" very often.
11. Who does the laundry? I do, but John does iron his shirts most of the time and will put on a load if he needs to.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I gather and put it out in the garage, John takes it out to the street (though I've been doing that more lately).
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Both of us. (Think about it. It’s a puzzle.) If you're standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, I'm on the right, and John's on the left. We've switched a few times, though.
14. Who pays the bills? John
15. Who is better with the computer? That depends. John's your man for Excel or Power Point. I can program mainframes and surf the net better.
16. Who mows the lawn? John does that, weedeating, and operates the blower. I do the flowers and garden.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, unless we go out. There aren't many places to eat here, though, so I don't have as many "helpers" as Lara does. :-)
18. Who drives when you are together? John most of the time, but over the years, I drive more and more each time we go to Michigan (we take turns).
19. Who pays when you go out? John
20. Who is most stubborn? Probably me!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him (I'm never wrong!) ;-) ha ha ha
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom. His parents live in Michigan, and Mom only lives 2 hours away.
23. Who kissed who first? I think it was a mutual thing - in front of Cathcart dorm. I was walking on air all the way back to my room.
24. Who asked who out? John asked me out. We went to see Edward Scissorhands at Searcy Cinema on $1 night (Feb. 5, 1991). We were freshmen at Harding.
25. Who proposed? John - at Spring Lake Park in Texarkana.
26. Who is more sensitive? It depends. We're pretty close on that one, and it depends on the situation.
27. Who has more friends? I do - at least I have more "social events" like Bunco and book club. I only have 31 friends on Facebook, but John's not even on here!
28. Who has more siblings? We're tied - we both have one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but I don't hesitate to state my opinion.
30. What do you love most about your husband? He's so laid back and sweet and puts up with a lot from me - he's also a great dad. I love how we know what the other person is thinking most of the time. I love how he plays air guitar when he's thinking of a song. I love how he makes our kids laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun answers, Laura! I am picturing John rocking out air guitar right now. Hee! You guys are adorable.
Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment